Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat!




















No one ever told me how fun it would be to be a mom and take your family out Trunk or Treating! I love it. Xander has got to be the cutest little boy in the world! Kynlee was given her first sucker by Grandma Dana and she thoroughly enjoyed it! Xan would walk up to each trunk and quietly say "Trick/Treat" and then as soon as the candy his is little spider bag he would yell "THANK YOU"!


I make no promises with this "Blog" thingy! But I will try!
Love the Jones Family

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Xanders outfit! His tail was so long! :) Noah has the same pottery barn spider treat basket (for years to come)! I love that you are blogging! It is such a great way to keep a little journal, but with pictures! I'm going to print mine off every once in a while as a substitution for journal writing! Keep it up! :) Love ya! -Shell P.S. Did you ever get my myspace message about wanting christmas pictures?

Nicolette said...

Harmony--so cute!!! I love your blog and especially the pictures. I miss Xander and Kinley (is that how you spell it?). She is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love Nicolette