Thursday, July 31, 2008

Super Granny


So Xander has a new fascination........It's Super Granny! He LOVES LOVES LOVES this game and he drives Nick and I crazy with it. He always wants to play 2 players so that one of us has to play it with him.


The other day he conned me into playing and when we beat the bad guys and saved all the kitties he gave me a high 5 and a big hug and said in the sweetest little voice. " Mom, You're my Best Friend"


I love being a mommy! Do all two year olds play computer games?

3 comments:

Krishel said...

Only the very lucky 2 year olds with great mommy's :)

Mrs. B said...

I think I need more info on this "Su[er Granny" game. It looks fun and maybe I can get my grandkids to call me that.

Mrs. B said...

Just kidding, I do not want to be called "Su[er Granny" I think "Super Granny" would be better.