Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eastern Idaho State Fair 08

This may just be the last year that our kids will sit in strollers at the fair and we took full advantage of it. Xan actually preferred to be in his stroller, The little lazy kid didn't want to ride the rides either. Good thing we didn't buy him the $30 wrist band that we almost got him. He is only tall enough to ride 6 rides any how.
Easton, River, and Jaxon also came with us to ride the rides.

Kynlee was a bit hesitant on the merry go round but she had fun by the end!

River rode with Xan. He wasn't super happy cause he wanted to ride by himself but being the over protective mother that I am, I wouldn't let him. Maybe next year :)
Kynlee had a great time, although her piggy tails didn't make it past the parking lot.
Xander had decided that he is too big for naps. Guess this one just snuck up on him!

River Mac and Beasty Easty
I WANT TO RIDE!!!!
See ya next year fair!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

The fair!!! There aren't many things I miss about B-town, but that would be one of them! I love the fair! I wish we could have gone this year! Looks like the kiddos had a blast.

Cathy said...

I wanna see what picture you use for the fair!

Unknown said...

It looks like your family had a good time. Your kids are growing up to fast, they are too cute.

Nicolette said...

These kids are growing way too fast! I know Zac was extremely dissappointed he couldn't make the fair. Must be a Blackfoot thing, huh?

Sam and Ash said...

Harmony,

It's Ashlee Butler - :> Becky and Jess told me you had some great pics in at the Fair - and they didn't lie! I was so bummed because we just had ours done! Next time though! How are you? When did you open up your studio? that is great! Your kids are very cute! :>

Unknown said...

Oh- Sad! I can't believe we didn't go to the fair together- we always go to the fair together! I miss you my friend!

Emily said...

Too bad I had to miss it this year. Good times.

Spencer