Friday, March 6, 2009

Matilda Jane Trunk Show

< For those of you that don't check my Paisley Studios blog.... I want to tell you about the Matilda Jane Trunk show that we will be having. They are this trendy little line of girls and womens clothing that is SO cute! And it is not sold in stores or on line until after all the season's trunk shows.


The brand new line just came out March 1st so we are VERY lucky to have a chance to show the line the weekend of the 20th and 21st.
We also thought, what a wonderful opportunity to let everyone one come and see our new studio! It's looking good!
We will have a suprise for everyone that comes in the door. We will have some drawings and prizes, treats, and an opportunity to get a free Matilda Jane session!
I am SO excited about this! Any is invited, bring your mom, your neighbor, your cute little girls...and your checkbook!!! :) You are going to want to buy the whole stinkin line!

If you want an invite leave me a comment and I will get one to you!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Those clothes are adorable! I hope I get a little girl so I can dress her up in some of those clothes.

Megan and Alyvia said...

Love the clothes!!! I don't live in Idaho anymore though, are the clothes available online?

Nicolette said...

Oh my gosh! This looks soooo fun; I want to come! Is this online or do they have a catalog? We probably won't be back in Idaho until August...Boo:( But I'm going to bring Mayzie Jade McKinlay to Paisley studios to get her glamour shots! P.S. Tune into wife swap this friday the 13th:)

Hailey said...

Oh my goodness the clothes are adorable! Send an invite down to our daycare & we'll hang it up front for everyone else too! 41 N. Broadway Blackfoot... so cute!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!