Monday, July 20, 2009

1st Dance Class







Kynlee took her very first dance class today! It was so cute. She loves to dance and will do a dance to anything. She mimmicks SYTYCD, does the cute dance(when I finish her hair) does the naked dance(when she gets out of the tub). She is always dancing. So I took her to Wendy who said that we could try it once for free but that she doesn't really take two year olds. This little clippet was right after they started...it was cute and then my phone died.

(She is the littlest one doing side kicks instead of front kicks)









She really did pretty dang good and after class I went to ask what they thought. They said that she was welcome back, and that she was one of three that she had taken at age 2 in the 20 years she has taught! SA_WEET! I hope she got the McKinlay dance gene!




GO KYNLEE!!!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! So dang cute! Now to move to salt lake so she can join SLC Ballet Co. When she gets older!! Hint, hint.

Kara said...

what a cute girl. I can't wait to put Elle in dance.

Spencer P. said...

Kinle? is growing. Very cute girl. What are you doing for work Jonsey? Photography? That picture on the front rocks. Nice work.

Gina Holdaway said...

That is so so so cute!! I love sidekicks...so much more fun than front kicks!! Love you guys xoxo

Penny said...

You have the cutest little family. I think Kinlee definitely has the McKinlay dance genes!

Cathy said...

Ummm, that's the cutest thing ever!

Mrs. B said...

So cute. She has SO much personality!

Becky said...

So cute Harm!! Love the kicks!! I can't wait till Mia is old enough!! :)