Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Potty Time

Caution~ The following video contains two year old nudity. View at your own risk.

This video is SO funny! You have to turn up your sound. Xander has been interested in the potty chair for sometime now but is rarely successful! We have a cute little Potty chart that he is earning stickers for with every completed potty mission. When he gets a sticker on all the potty's he will earn a "Truck and Candy"! This little potty chair is quite animated. It has all sorts of songs and sayings. Xan loves it!




I know you want to watch it again! I just want to pinch that cute little bum!

6 comments:

Briannia said...

Hey Harmony,
I'm so glad you found our blog! Yours looks great. All my pictures were taken by my sis-n-law Ashley. She does a really good job. Her website is on my friends and family list if you want to check it out. She did just move to Montana): so now it is harder to schedule with her. I can't believe how big Kynlee and Xander are, time flies by so fast. I'll be so glad when winter is over and summer is here, so all the kids can play outside(: All the best,
Briannia

Shelley said...

I don't know how to get your movie to work either! :( Sorry cuz! Figure it out! I'm dying to see it!

Shelley said...

Oh my cuteness!!!!! I did watch it twice,..okay,..three times! Thanks for posting it. THe best part is Nicks knee's on the other potty! Ha! ;)

Mrs. B said...

I found you, too! Xander is a cutie, and I love the video of Kynlee, too. Such sweet babies. I love your voice when you tell her to not be sad, its so tender!

Jenny said...

Hey Mrs. Jones.... So I was freeked out when you commented on my blog. I couldn't figure out who it was and then when I found it was you I was so happy. I love all my blogging friends. This is such a cute blog too. I need to learn how to do all the cute back grounds and other stuff... like videos.. Hey this potty chair is cute.. & Zander. I need a fun one like that for Taylor. Your Kynlee is so cute too. Keep up the great blogs.

Nicolette said...

Ha!!! I absolutely love this video! Xander is sooo cute and it looks like Nick is trying to be a good teacher!