Sunday, January 20, 2008

So....

Here we are, half way thru January, and it's my first blog since November. I never said I would be any good at this. Anyhow I have BIG NEWS!! Kynlee McKay Jones is officially crawling! And she has gotten quite good at it this week. In fact, she already has had her first(and hopfully last) tumble down our stairs. No one thought that she could crawl so fast but she quicky proved us all wrong. Kynlee is the sweetest, happiest, most easy going baby I have ever met! When I walk in a room, her eyes light up and she smiles her 4 1/2 tooth smile at me and seriously can not contain her excitement. It's so fun having such a pretty little girl to dress up and spoil. Nick adores her. He holds her while she sleeps just to watch her. They have a special bond. I think she's gonna have a hell of a time when she turns 16 trying to talk her dad into letting her date!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh she is crawling!!!!? Crazy! Why do they grow up so fast? :( I think it is so sweet that Kynlee and Nick have a "daddy daughter bond". I'm excited to see that with Brad and my little girl someday. Too cute. KEEP BLOGING! Love ya cuz!