Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fishing Widow :(


Once again I am a widow to fishing. It could be worse....He could love to fish as much as Corbin, but I really hate it when he is away. I kinda look forward to him leaving until he is gone. Then I count every minute every second until he is home. I start making all these plans and then just can not function normally with out him!


Two years ago when they got back from Alaska I told him he couldn't ever go again without me. Comes to show how much pull I have on this end. Needless to say I love him, I need him, and I hate to live life without him. I know he gets sick of me and my unthoughful dinners and stinky forgotten half done loads of laundry, But I wouldn't trade him for all of the fish in the sea! (He may feel diferently about me :))
Love you baby! Hurry home! Be safe! Your children miss you!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

How sweet is this post?! I love it! I can tell you and Nick have a solid relationship and it makes me smile. ;) You two are adorable. -I think you need a nice long "girls week" to make up for him fishing for a week. -I still can't pull anything up for paisley photography! What's up!?

Shelley said...

I figured it out! Yay! Looks AWESOME! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the studio. It's about DANG time you got a studio~ you are so talented!