Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ode to Nick!


I am not the type of person to share really intimate feelings with just anyone, let alone with my husband. I do realise that I need to make that change and make a positive effort to strengthen our relationship.

I promise to try to be the wife that I think that you need and that you so surly deserve.

You are such a wonderful husband and not only are you wonderful to me but to your family and my family, You love the lord with all of your being and you help me want to be a better person...


So when ya want to bring another Jonsey into this world? Gottcha :0) I am kidding!


love ya Hunner Bunner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second your motion about how amazing he is!! I love him so very much...both of you....ALL of you!!

mid said...

https://www.mari-sehat.com/2019/08/mudah-dan-lezat-berikut-jenis-makanan-ringan-yang-bisa-jadi-inspirasi-bisnis-kuliner-anda.html