Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm an Esme!

I am a little slow and kind of an anti-book person. I just have a hard time finding the time to sit down and really read. I have owned the Twilight book for over a year and just recently have read the series. I love them. I can not wait for the movie to come out! I love Edward but I love Jacob too! Sheesh! Any how I took a little quiz and
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

5 comments:

Camille Winter said...

Ha! That was fun! I am an Esme too! I am so excited for the movie too....
So, expect a phone call from me really soon. Life has been pretty crazy for me lately but I think it's finally slowing down.... Talk to ya soon!

Cathy said...

I'm a Esme too... I wonder if everyone is?

Anonymous said...

I'm an alice!!!

Becky said...

Hey Harm! Oh I LOVED the Twighlight books, I've read them all! And I also can't wait for the movie!! I feel like a nerd saying that sometimes, but oh well! :) Oh yeah Kevin's in Montana in Dillon (tiny town) and he builds houses and commercial property and him and my dad have a whole bunch of rental properties! So yeah that's what he's up to! :)

Becky said...

Hey! Ok so I was an Esme to! I tagged you on my blog, so check it out! And do it! :) (ok, so you don't have to)! :)