Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks Becky!

Sweetheart Tag!

The Rules are posted at the beginning
B) each person answers questions about their sweethearts
C) at the end of the post the person than tags 6 people and post their names, then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged!

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Nicholas Jones
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 5 years in March
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? WAY TOO LONG....4 years
HOW OLD IS HE? 31
WHO IS TALLER? Nick is
WHO CAN SING BEST? Me me me...but Nick isn't too shabby.
WHO IS SMARTER? I used to think I was...but he tells me it's him
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me by default
WHO PAYS BILLS? I do!
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Both of us
WHO COOKS DINNER? Me if it gets cooked at all
WHO'S FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Nick but we are both pig headed
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? I am not sure.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? We both do.

I want to tag Shelley, Tessa, Mrs. B, and Sheri

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't tag me for a husband survey! I don't have a husband!

Shelley said...

Yay..I'm totally on this one! Give me a few days. Funny how much you learn about someone from a little tag huh!? :) Love ya.