Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seeing Santa

Well we really wanted to go and see Santa. We went to the Mall on the 23rd and surprisingly the line wasn't too bad....BUT the lady taking the pictures was stupid. It really took her like 20 plus minutes per kid...and more if you were buying stuff. She really needed a helper. Nonetheless my kids were super excited to see him. Xan about bounced on to his lap and told him he wanted a bike and Kynlee wouldn't get close to him...although she really liked to look at him. I ended up in the photo. I really am not too happy about it but hey, the kids look good!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You all look sooo cute! Well I guess you know what you need to do for next year.....put the mall santa picture takers out of business and do it yourself! HAHA I am glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

Oh Mrs. Jones you look great in the pic! You all do!:) I wanted to take the twins to see Santa, but yeah thought they would freak! Hopefully next year! Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!! :)

Unknown said...

I love you my friend! It was so good to hang out and just laugh last night! Thank you for everything!