Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

I am sitting here reading all of the wonderful lists of thanks and I would feel ungrateful if I didn't share mine! (sounds like the opening line of a testimony in fast and testimony meeting huh!) :)

I have the greatest family. Not only do I have a very handsome, very loving, very giving husband. But I also have two of the cutest kids alive! I love spending time with my family. I would hang out with them all day and all night if I could! (probably explains some of the reasons my kids have a tough time going to bed!) I am blessed with a strong testimony of the gospel which I try to apply to my life. Blessed with goodly parents(and in-laws) who will take in my parolee dogs and love them because they know how much I love them. Our families are always there if we need them, and we are very thankful for that.

2008 has not been a good year for us. It has been the hardest year of my life. I know that the trials have strengthened and blessed me, but I really hope that the lord doesn't give me any more of those types of blessing in '09!

I am very grateful that Heather and I were able to open Paisley Studios. Blackfoot's Only Fine Art Portrait studio. We are doing really well and hope we continue to do well. That dream was a long time coming and I am so glad that it is finally here!

I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!



6 comments:

Day Family said...

Now those are the cutest pictures ever!! So much to be thankful for! Hope your Thanksgiving was great! Wish we could have seen you. And you WERE "Snoopy",...perceptive too.....but snoopy nonetheless! ;) We are due in June,...but twins are a considered full term a month early,...so May.

Day Family said...

This is Shelley by the way....I guess I am logged in under my sisterinlaws account. Sorry! :)

Becky said...

Harm! Soooo cute! I really loved the Christmas card idea to! :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Camille Pixton Ashcraft said...

Your kids are heart breakers for sure. Rex and Olive will have to try their hardest to compete with such good lookers. They all need to get together and play very soon.

Katie said...

I LOVE to pictures. I didn't know that you were opening an art gallery. I take picture of my boys when they let me. Haedon loves you guys in Nursery.

Unknown said...

Ha! Ya, I didn't have as big as a problem with ppl thinking he was a girl as his dad did... he's had enough! And his curls are turning into flip ups so that doesn't help! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Right along with their momma. :) Someday when Kash will let ppl that he doesn't know a little closer to him I'd like to get some pics done.